Saturday, October 22, 2005

she's a lovely "bird", isn't she?

this past wednesday, i had the pleasure of meeting the lovely natasha bedingfield at another wnok function.





apparently, she's run into my kind before, as she asked if i knew some girl in great britain who also owned a gnomad. she was so excited that she posed for a couple of pictures with me.





she digs me.


oh, by the way, if you happen to be in the columbia area, this store has more of my kind in stock. duff said something about making some adoptions after she gets off work today.

(if you're elsewhere, you can find them here and here, among other online retailers.)

3 comments:

Ren said...

I hate you. I so hate you... I will only stop hating you if you produce her phone number.

LBseahag said...

Bodhi, where's the tongue action????

You amaze me..

bodhi the gnomad said...

lab guy: her number? of course. i have it right here.....wait a minute....did i forget to take it out of my pocket the last time i washed my shorts? darn. sorry about that, man.

lbseahag: those photos came out too blurry to post, unfortunately.