Saturday, May 14, 2005

my latest adventure

i know it has taken me a while to get back to this, but i've been one busy gnomad. first, there was the wedding, then the honeymoon in italy. then, a couple of weeks after my return, i was whisked away to arizona for a week of adventure. first, i went kayaking on the colorado river.
i also went on a few hikes, and visited the phoenix zoo, too.

for me, the high point of my trip was meeting my second famous person, author laurie notaro.


Laurie Notaro and bodhi

for a little more check in with duff.
next up: a quick hike this afternoon- assuming i have time after i pack for my trip to north dakota. (i'm leaving with duff's "adoptive" dad tomorrow afternoon.)
thanks for checking in!

1 comment:

bodhi the gnomad said...

actually, it's not mine- it belongs to laurie notaro.